Thursday, March 29, 2007

Music!

I'm thinking that I will start listing the different artists that i'm listening to whenever I have enough new ones to talk about.

Right now i'm listening to Hotel Song by Regina Spektor. I like the way she sings, its kind of this carefree singing that forces you to go along with it and be happy at the same time. I listen to it when I go to sleep and it's really nice turned down.

I'm also listening to John Mayer's new album Continuum. Most of his songs are worth listening to however the tracks: The heart of Life, Waiting on the World, Gravity, and Stop this Train are my favourites.

I recently came across a site where you can download all sorts of Zelda music! so I kind of went crazy and downloaded about half of the tracks and some of them are now leading my play count in iTunes. (Wind Waker has some great tracks!)

Juno Reactor's album Labyrinth has been amazing, and I just recently got another of their albums, Shango. I really like some of their songs but others i'm not so into. Highlights are Nitrogen Part 1 & 2, Solaris and Song for Ancestors. Insects has a really great sound to it as well.

Shiny Toy guns, Joe Hisaishi, The Sounds, and Muse are also getting lots of playing time.

1 comment:

RockSteady said...

For anyone interested in the Zelda music the site is:
http://www.zreomusic.com/download